Sunday 29 May 2011

A little about my Erotic Stories

All of my erotic novels are sizzling and steamy and  will leave you captivated from start to finish. If you are a lover of sweet romance stories then my novels are not for you. 
My erotic novels have well developed story lines, however what makes them different from romance novels  is the vividly descriptive sex scenes, so if you know that you'll cringe when reading the words cock or pussy  then  don't waste your time.
Some of the themes  found in my stories range from threesomes, anal, orgies, squirting, fisting, outdoor sex, voyeur and spanking just to name a few.
 I am aware that there are many readers out there with a passion for hardcore erotica from the numerous emails I receive and those readers are the ones that I am searching for.


Hardcore-Loving


All-Night-Long-


Milk-in-his-Coffee

These might just be the books for you

No comments:

Post a Comment